Grrr G.Skill you owe me 7 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grrr G.Skill you owe me 7 hours

128 Falcon latest firmware, yesterday moved from 32 bit Vista to 64 bit windows 7 Premium. after reloading all my apps and things this morning I thought I'd give wiper a run.

As it cranked through the percentages my thoughts did wander to the threads about corruption and I thought it would have been a good idea to mirror the drive before I did wiper, still I didn't do that and the wiper finished in an ordely manner without errors.

When I rebooted however it was all over, after post just got a moving bar advising loading windows files, then reboot, tried a repair with disk, advised to do chkdsk and there were that many errors of orphaned files and corrupted indexes that it took 15 minuts to run.

No repair worked, so I'm installing again, just paused to write this and tell G.Skill that they are crappy programers or whatever they really do, and that wiper.exe is rubbish, I'll be sending you my invoice for 7 hours @ $250.00/hr,

David

which wiper did you use? I used the one form the ocz forum and I have no problems with it on x64 windows 7.

Comment

I used the one from this site

Comment

Working...
      X