X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.Skill F3-10666CL9D-4GBRL --> Asus P7P55D Bios Settings

Hello,
    we have some problems with G.Skill Ripshaw F3-10666CL9D-4GBRL
    installing windows7 or vista blue screens, no installation possible.

The System
    Mainboard Asus P7P55d
    Rams F3-10666CL9D-4GBRL (2x 2 GB or 4x2GB)
    CPU Intel I7 Core 860

Latest Bios Update from Asus 0711

Any help appreciated!

Thank you!

I don't have the P7P55D, but I got the Maximus III Formular, and the stick I use is Ripjaw F3-16000CL9D 4GBRH. I used to had the same problem. So I tried to use 1 sticks only to 1 slot, and I actually can install windows and get the system run...
    After that test and trail for another stick, for some reason I dont know, but my system only boot which a specific stick and a particular slot, other ways won't work ><. It costs me 10hrs for RAM installation, not like the past just Plug and Play... Now I can get it run with 4 sticks, 8 Gb total at their OC speed.
    Hope I help you a bit, and good luck with you system.

Comment

Try installing with a single stick then add the second stick after the install is completed.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Do you have 2 sticks or 4 sticks? Settings are slightly different. Did you make sure the memory settings are being picked up correctly? What slots do you have the memory installed in? Try testing them individually to make sure no sticks are defective.

Thank you
        GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
        X