I know the basics are:

CAS Latency - 7
    RAS to CAS Delay - 7
    RAS PRE Time - 7
    RAS ACT Time - 24

Would someone mind posting the rest?

Thanks,
    Dex

Looks like you have the Ripjaws, not positive which set though and the two sets run different timings
    You'll want command rate at 2T, and voltage at 1.65, amd base timings input manually. Will also want latest BIOS.

Would help to know the specific set (either 4GBRH or 4GBRM), also CPU (and OCing?) and OS

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I have the ripjaws, yes. The 4GBRH to be exact.

The CPU is a the i7 2.8ghz. I'm not doing any overclocking, and right now I'm not planning on it. The OS right now is win 7 RC 32bit (build 7100), but I'll be going to Win 7 Home premium 64 bit when I get my copy on the 22nd.

Right now I just have everything set to auto. When I set the timings to 7-7-7-24, I was getting crashes on boot, but auto seems to be working and stable (9-9-9-27 is what it's defaulting to.).

Comment

At 7-7-7-24 what is your tRFC and tRC, is command rate at 2T? and is RAM speed set correctly to 1600?

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Right now, everything is auto. When I set 7-7-7-24 and 1600 speed that was all I set. Everything else was set to auto (figured Auto was better than guessing). At the moment auto is stable, but I'm sure I'd get better and still stable performance with everything set proper.

Here are the setting options:

CAS# Latency
          RAS# to CAS# Delay
          RAS# pre time
          RAS# ACT time
          RAS# to RAS# delay
          REF Cycle time
          Write Recovery time
          Read to PRE time
          Four ACT WIN Time

Comment

Set manually - speed 1600, voltage 165, command rate 2T, timings 7-7-7-24, tRFC 64 leave the rest at auto

Tman

Comment

I'm sorry, but which is tRFC?

Comment

Row Refresh Cycle Time

Tman

Comment

No option for 64. Just have 60,72,88

Comment

try 72 first, if not then 60

Tman

Comment

The settings listed are the only important values to manually set. Everything else (AUTO) will be able to adjust accordingly.

Thank you
                      GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
                      X