128gb ssd on macbook pro can't boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 128gb ssd on macbook pro can't boot

Like i title, installed 128gb ssd on macbook pro can't boot.

I?m try just everything... First I was put new ssd disk in laptop, boot and than choose windows boot cd disk for startup device. CD/DVD working 10-20 sec and after that nothing happened for 3-4 min? I can just turn off computer. I was try to boot with win7, vista, xp and other boot dvd-s for partition management? Every attemp simply freeze machine.

Then I was try to install mac os (snow leopard) from install dvdv and installation was done smooth without any problem? Really don?t know why I can install osx and can?t install or boot any type of windows cd/dvd.

After installing snow leopard I was try to make new partition and install windows trough apple bootcamp 3.0 but again same problem. When machine reset and try to boot from cd it simply freeze.

Falcon 128gb SSD attached over USB workin fine. SO, next what I wish to try is to clone old 320gb with two partitions to new 12gb hdd. Any sugestion how to do this, software and etc..

Configuration:
    Macbook pro 15 (late 2008)
    128gb falcon
    Mac firmware 1.3 (can?t make upgrade)
    hdd firmware (1571)

Regards,
    Benis

and to ask one more think... Maybe is problem with file system on disc. how I can check and format disc in right format?

Comment

and one more. hehehhe

Any sugestion for another ssd who will work on macbook?

Comment

Working...
      X