asus p6t deluxe v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asus p6t deluxe v2

Hi everyone am new to this forum can anyone tell me what memory suites this board best for overclocks and also if they actualy used it I am looking for 12 gb,thanks.

It can and has been done. Depending on the time you have to configure it there are a number of options, though I think I would recommend an actual 12 GB set @ 1333, to avoid a ...LARGE....number of headaches and configuring time. You can put a pair of 3x2GB sets in for 12GB, but having not been tested together...you may be left hanging. If you go with that type 2x3x2B with faster RAM you may well increase the headaches.
    GSkill has the F3-10666CL9T2-12GBNQ (I haven't personally tried it though), OCZ has them in Gold and Platinum series (also GOLD 1600).

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks for your reply Tradesman I will check this out as I have had some real problems with other asus boards.

Comment

A builder I network with suggested he has had great success with the Corsair XMS series in both 1333 and 1600 flavors.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X