Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2-8500cl5d-2gbpk & ep35-ds3

Hello !

I got a big problem with my modules memorys. I just received my set from gskill after a rma (i get blue screens with my old set), and the new set cannot boot.

model of the motherboard : Gigabyte GA-EP35 DS3 (i updated bios with F3, nothing changed)
    model of the memory : F2-8500CL5D-2GBPK 2x1Go
    model of the CPU : E8400

what is the problem: I cannot boot with the 2 modules memory. I can only boot with one. One memory module perfectly works, the other one module never boot.
    My computer is running fine with another set. I tried my Gskill set in another computer, and i cannot boot either.
    You can imagine i am really disapointed, specially cause i used to buy Gskill memory, i am not lucky with my new comp.

Helpppp ?

Regards

would you like to try to install the bootable stick and add the memory voltage to 2.1v and turn off
    then install another one stick to see if it can boot

G.S

Comment

Ok, i did it, it boot but blocked just after the POST. Written on screen :

verifying DMI pool data ... update success

or sometimes

building DMI pool ...success.

Comment

would you like to try to switch the memory slots?

G.S

Comment

Hello,

thx for help. Well, i tryed it on every slot, all possible combination, and it's always the same message. I also manually indicated memory cas and tryed with ddr voltage +2.2v.

g

Comment

well, gigabyte and gskill is not the good combination unfortunetly...

Comment

please send back to us for RMA
              it seemed one stick is defective
              thanks

G.S

Comment

Working...
              X