Why are the Falcon's disappearing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are the Falcon's disappearing?

Why are the Falcon's disappearing from the U.S. store? Are they changing models or going end of life? It's hard to find the 128GB version now. I only see the 64GB at Newegg.

Something changing?

I agree! The 128GB Falcon's were never in huge supply, but now it appears they are quickly becoming collector's items. It is a little scary how scarce they are.

Comment

Was wondering that myself, was gonna buy one last week and the egg discontinued it. An explanation would be nice. So i know whether to wait it out or not.

Comment

Doesn't look like much of anybody has any of the GSkill SSDs, not Falcon, Titan, nada, zippo.....

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Wow. Now Newegg has removed the option to search by "G.SKILL" in the Solid State Disks area.

I am looking forward to an explanation.

Comment

There seems to be quite a few here in Canada. This link has all sizes.

http://www.ncix.com/

Comment

Wow! Great store. Thanks. There is a branch in the US, too.

Comment

NewEgg has removed them temporarily as there is a discrepancy with their product liability policy. The issues should be resolved shortly so once that is done everything will be back up.

Thank you
                GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Thank you, thats all i wanted to know.

A little communication goes along way.

Comment

Working...
                  X