ddr3 1600 running at 1333

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ddr3 1600 running at 1333

just got some the 4gb ddr3 1600mhz ram and when i put it in it came up as only 1333mhz, and i am new to overclocking and need to now what timings and voltage and cpu multiplier and etc? please help!!!!!

i am running a althlon 2 dual core 2.9 stock
    asus M4A785TD-EVO newest bios

What model of the 1600 sticks do you have? Have you set the timings and DRAM voltage manually to stock settings? What OS are you running?

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

You'll need to set the memory frequency, timings, and voltage in your BIOS. Let us know the specific memory package you purchased so we can give the specs, but it should be included in your memory package. Simply set everything to the specified settings and everything should be running smoothly.

Thank you
      GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

ALRIGHT THE MODEL NUMBER IS S3-12800CL9D4GBNQ
        OTHER STUFF ITS SHOWS IS
        DDR3 1600 PC3 12800
        2048X2
        9-9-9-24 1.5 1.6vOLTS
        AND THEY ARE RED TOO

I AM RUNNING 32 BIT XP, AND MY MOBO IS REALLY LAME AND EITHER WONT LET ME CHANGE THAT STUFF OR I CANT FIND IT???? THANKS FOR THE REPLY, PLEASE CONTINUE TO HELP

Comment

Go into your BIOS and look for the Advanced tab. Scroll down and you will see Hyper Transport Configuration. Change HT Over Voltage to 1.4000V.

Then for Memory Timing and Voltage,

Change Memory Clock Mode to Manual. Memclock Value should be set at 800MHz. DRAM Timing Mode to Both. tCL 9 - tRCD 9 - tRP 9 - tRAS 24 Everything else can be AUTO for now.

Then for Memory Over Voltage, set that to 1.6000V

Save and exit and your computer should be running smoothly.

Keep us posted on the results.

Thank you
          GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
          X