new DDR4 RGB ram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new DDR4 RGB ram

​Hello, I was wondering if the new RGB TridentZ ram sticks that this company, would be compatible with my ASRock Z170 extreme4 mother bored, and if so what speed would be the best to pick?
    thank you for your time, I just really want to make sure that I know what I am doing before I just buy it and install it inside of my system.

I am also wondering the same, except for my Asrock Fatal1ty Z270 ITX... will the RGB software be available for ANY motherboard company? I've heard it is ONLY going to be compatible with Asus Aura boards! Please let us know!

Comment

warriorgleek444,

What CPU do you have? For that motherboard DDR4-2666 is perfect.

onmybikedrunk,

Same, depends on CPU, but you should be able to go higher with that motherboard. G.Skill Trident Z RGB software is for any motherboard. We are working with motherboard manufacturers so their own RGB software can recognize it as well without G.Skill software.

Trident Z RGB can be controlled on any DDR4 motherboard with MS Windows

Comment

Any chance the G Skill RGB software will release before Feb-16th? PDXLan is taking place Feb-16th thru 19th. I have 64GB quad channel, installing tomorrow, and it would be great to show off at the LAN party.

Comment

oh sorry, i have a skylake i5 and might as well give you the rest of my specs to while im at it

intel core i5 6600k, 8gb DDR4 ram, Evga GTX 1080 ftw 8gb ddr5x video ram, 1 tb WD performance hard drive, corsair H55 water cooler, corsair CX750m power, ASRock Z170 extreme4 and a TP link wireless card
          all in a Antec one case

Comment

Working...
          X