- Asus P5K motherboard
    - Intel Core2Duo E6600
    - G.Skill 4gb kit F2-6400CL5D-4GBPQ
    - Sapphire HD4870
    - Creative Audigy2 ZS
    - Windows Vista Business 64bit
    furthermore the Bios version is 1103

so far so good!

the ram is running in dual-channel mode (slot A1/A2), but there are some problems with it. when i unpack some winrar files, i often got a CRC-error, or games freeze while a level is loading. yesterday i wanted to install Mass Effect and there i got an error during the installation, saying that a file couldn't be read. i removed one ram module and tried again to install the game. Success !! i did the same with the other module (i misused the installation of the game for checking my ram modules )! Success again ! Then i ran it in dual-channel but using slot B1 and B2 (slot A1/A2 and B1/B2 are for dual-channel support). Installation Failed ! After all i put both modules on the motherboard in single-channel mode (slot A1/B1) and ran the installtion. well, it succeeded but sometimes i got a bluescreen. before i consider one ram module could be broken, i'd like to ask you for some help in adjusting the bios, 'cause nearly every option is set to "auto" and i know that this is suboptimal. but i couldn't find any tutorials or howtos. maybe the system runs smoothly with an optimized bios. so i'd be glad if someone could help me with the bios, especially the options TWR, TRFC, TWTR, TRRD and TRTP and so on....

Thanks !

p.s.: sorry for the bad english ^^

would you like to test one stick at one time?
    It seemed there is issue with your motherboard slots
    the setting to keep all auto is fine

G.S

Comment

That Asus board has a voltage droop put voltage to 1.9 set timing to 5-4-4-14 2T should work fine.
      Have built a few of those boards and it has worked for me.

Hope that helps

Comment

Working...
      X