Can I use the keyboard to save settings for controller or the wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I use the keyboard to save settings for controller or the wheel

I am totally new to this and was looking at the keyboard, 780 and wanting to learn how to use it, have no ideal where or how to start, what info I have from the board is not helping me, so I come here in hopes to learn how to learn this keyboard and it functions or ways,

I would like to make one of the "G" to be my settings for my xbox one controller and another one for my wheel so when I change from to the other it would be that easy to change, course is for gaming, right, the games I play are FS15 and 17, Subsistence, Empyrion, mostly,

Any and all help would be of great use for me, I'm 70+ and sometimes its just hard to grasp the meanings of the stuff put out here for the knowledgeable gamer, lol, which I am just learning to play pc games, lol, they are brain boosters,

TY for any and all help or a direction to go,

Can you let us know the following? And we can check for you if it's something that can be done, and might be able to provide step by step instructions on how to do what you want it to do.

1. You mentioned that you wanted to change between the two controllers. What kind of actions or settings do you want to do for your Xbox One controller and wheel?
    2. Do you have the KM780 MX or KM780 RGB?
    3. Do you have the latest software for the keyboard installed? If you're not sure, please let us know the software and firmware version by opening up the software and click on the wrench icon on the top right corner. The software and firmware version would be listed in the popup window.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X