New Trident Z Colors Availability/Compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Trident Z Colors Availability/Compatibility

Does anyone know when the dual channel Trident Z's in the new colors will be available at retailers?

Also, would the quad channel kits work in a Z170 board in dual channel, or are they completely incompatible?

Thanks in advance for your help!

ETA is uncertain, but I can say NewEgg.com will have them first.

Quad channel RAM can work in dual channel motherboard.

Comment

Where are you from? They are already available in several places here in Europe.
      Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Originally posted by emissary42 View Post
        Where are you from? They are already available in several places here in Europe.
        Im US and they don't have the any kit's that i'm interested in. like the 3600cl15 and 4133cl19. No colors for those just the red one's. i want the yellow Is there a way to buy the colored inserts?

Comment

No, it is not available.

Comment

Hello,
            I live in italy, it's pretty hard here in my country to find gskill, the 2 official reseller are totally unreliable, so for me the only option to get that memory is Amazon.
            I got 2 days ago a lovely 32gb kit of TridentZ 3200mhz, im in love whit that memory stick, they are stable, fast, and also awesome to see.
            Now i came to the point, due to the fact that i can only rely on amazon for get that memory, i got a kit whit red plastic on top of the stick, sadly my build is entirely based on black and white color theme, i wish to know if there is a change i can get white plastic cover (paying for the spare parts ofc) instead of the red i got whit the kit.
            Would be awesome if gskill could help me in that
            Thx for the attenction, best regard.
            Giuliano Jametti

Comment

[QUOTE=lilchronic;79466]Im US and they don't have the any kit's that i'm interested in. like the 3600cl15 and 4133cl19. No colors for those just the red one's. i want the yellow
              Those kits were not mentioned to get other color options according to the press release. It had a table that listed these:

Originally posted by lilchronic View Post
              Is there a way to buy the colored inserts?
              Since as of now it does not look like they will be sold separately, you could try to swap them from another kit but selling it with mismatched inserts will probably be difficult (if you have a another PC however...).

Originally posted by Giuxster View Post
              I live in italy, it's pretty hard here in my country to find gskill, the 2 official reseller are totally unreliable, so for me the only option to get that memory is Amazon.

Now i came to the point, due to the fact that i can only rely on amazon for get that memory, i got a kit whit red plastic on top of the stick, sadly my build is entirely based on black and white color theme, i wish to know if there is a change i can get white plastic cover (paying for the spare parts ofc) instead of the red i got whit the kit.
              See above, so why not just get https://www.amazon.it/G-Skill-32GB-D...dp/B01HFRA2GM/ ?
              Last edited by emissary42; 07-28-2016, 11:36 AM.
              Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

cheers for the reply, unfortunatly i have already got my sticks, and i didnt saw the white/black were on sell, also they seem to be 2 sticks kit while i need a quad channel kit since im using it on x99 platform, guess i need to pait them whit spray

Comment

Working...
                X