[Update Discussion] KM780 RGB SW0.104/FW57 Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Update Discussion] KM780 RGB SW0.104/FW57 Update

1) The period/space character issue in the profile name is now fixed in the KM780 RGB software. A similar update for the KM780 MX keyboard will also follow soon.

A period in the profile name or a space at the end of a profile name caused the software to go into error, and subsequently, prevent the program from opening again if the erroneous profile name existed.

To clarify, period characters are now okay at the beginning or in the middle of the profile name. Any period characters at the end of the profile name would be automatically deleted. Any space characters at the end of the profile name would also be automatically deleted.

2) Another major update that deemed a firmware update is the edit to color palette actions. Each key's individual color will now be independently saved into exported profile and mode files. While this doesn't affect usage on a single computer, it would help if the per-key color settings are being shared. If you've got SW0.104/FW57 installed, you can check out the profile in the attachment (for NA English layout only).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by G.SKILL; 06-29-2016, 09:04 PM.

Hi G.Skill,

As soon as the keyboard goes into stand by the "page down"- key will flash constantly.
    When I hit this key a couple of times the whole keyboard light up and shuts down immediately , as a result all lights turn off. Sometimes NUM7 will light up green constantly after hitting "page down" and won't turn off until starting the computer.

The keyboard is attached to a powered usb 3.0 hub.

"Page down" & NUM7 key flashes since FW102. Firmware 100 used to be fine. I'm bought a German layout Keyboard KM780RGB

The Keyboard is incompatible with Apple Osx. All keys are mixed up completely. There is no querty, qwertz. They keys are twisted. Please fix that as well

regards
    Last edited by astey; 06-30-2016, 04:25 AM.

Comment

We'll have our team check out the page down and NUM7 key for stand-by mode. So we'll have to get back to you on this.

The keyboard is currently not compatible with Mac or Linux systems. However, the basic keyboard functions should still be fine, and may require you to flip from "G" to "S" for the hardware switch next to the USB passthrough port on the top. Do make sure that the keyboard has no pre-set macro or redefined functions if you're using it on Mac/Linux systems.

Comment

I don't get any flashing page down key but I am connected directly to the motherboard so...

Anyhow. Thank your for 'finally' fixing the non-lit keys on international keyboards.

Comment

Working...
        X