Differentating the many product names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Differentating the many product names

I have not found any source of information on the differences between the very many names of RAM sticks. It would be extremely helpful to have a table of parameters that distinguish each of the product names. I have no clue which product to even look at in depth.

I am going to buy an ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING MB. I will be using an i5-6600 CPU. I will want either 16 or 32 GB. Can you please tell me which product of yours I should be looking at? I have your RAM in my two current machines and would prefer to continue using them. Overclocking will be limited to whatever the Asus tuning firmware will produce. Use is a simple home computer.

you would search for 16 or 32GB DDR4 sets with good customer ratings. then choose one of those higher rated sets with the lowest timings and fastest speeds that fit in your budget. the product name stamped on them doesn't matter.

Amazon or Newegg.com will usually have the best deals.
    MSI Z97 KRAIT | i7-4790K 4.6GHz \ Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme | G.Skill Ripjaws Z DDR3 2400 2x4GB | PCS+ 8GB R9 290X | SSDs: 720GB | HDs: 11TB | beQuiet! Dark Power Pro 11 750w | Anidees AI Crystal | Logitech G600 \ Corsair M95 | G.Skill KM780 RGB (Red) | Corsair Gaming VOID 7.1 | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Lenovo IdeaPad G780

Comment

Any of these can be a great fit:

16GB & 32GB

Comment

Working...
      X