new updates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new updates?

I would like to know which was going to be the date for the following update I have this keyboard from new year but the software is not what should be.

thx

Would like to know the same.
    Have been waiting for an update to fix my problem with the custom keys so that I can finally start using this keyboard for what I bought it for.

Comment

have been consistently asking for 2 months and waiting for some information on the next update but G.Skill doesn't seem to think it is important.

ordered a Corsair Gaming K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE and will be returning this KM780 RGB.
      MSI Z97 KRAIT | i7-4790K 4.6GHz \ Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme | G.Skill Ripjaws Z DDR3 2400 2x4GB | PCS+ 8GB R9 290X | SSDs: 720GB | HDs: 11TB | beQuiet! Dark Power Pro 11 750w | Anidees AI Crystal | Logitech G600 \ Corsair M95 | G.Skill KM780 RGB (Red) | Corsair Gaming VOID 7.1 | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Lenovo IdeaPad G780

Comment

So much potential lost in this keyboard

I hope that the update comes soon

Comment

We do apologize for the delayed update. Our internal resources have been diverted to prepare for our Computex events, so the update process has been a bit slow.

In any case, we're glad and excited to let you know that we've added a few of the major features everyone's been looking for, and the software is going through the steps for an official release.

Check our download page links for an updated version in the next 36 to 48 hours!

Comment

DD thats exactly what i am looking for

Please tell me that RGB per key is comming in this update.
            Almost 3 months after the last update, the incomming update need to bring the feature 16mil RGB color per key , that is the main purpose of this keyboard and is what GSkill advertisse and we costumers pay for.

Please listen to the costumers, we are not happy cause the major feature of this keyboard is not implemented yet, and this keyborad have almost 1 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by hype View Post
              DD thats exactly what i am looking for

Please tell me that RGB per key is comming in this update.
              Almost 3 months after the last update, the incomming update need to bring the feature 16mil RGB color per key , that is the main purpose of this keyboard and is what GSkill advertisse and we costumers pay for.

Please listen to the costumers, we are not happy cause the major feature of this keyboard is not implemented yet, and this keyborad have almost 1 year old.
              That would be neat, but for me? I just hope they fix my issue with resetting keys back to default.

Comment

Hi Nitrohell and hype,

Full RGB support has indeed been added. If there are any issues, please let us know. The instructions for how to use the new color palette is also included in the zip download. If there are any questions, do feel free to ask.

As for resetting the keys back to default, please try installing the new software and firrmware, then go to the driver setting (wrench icon) and choose to reset settings to default. There has been a few bug fixes for this resetting function. If it doesn't help, please do let us know.

Thank you all for your excellent patience during this time. The newest version is 0.100 for the software and 55 for the firmware.

KM780 RGB Download page: http://gskill.com/en/download/view/r...aming-keyboard
                Last edited by G.SKILL; 05-30-2016, 06:52 AM. Reason: Added version numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL View Post
                  Hi Nitrohell and hype,

Full RGB support has indeed been added. If there are any issues, please let us know. The instructions for how to use the new color palette is also included in the zip download. If there are any questions, do feel free to ask.

As for resetting the keys back to default, please try installing the new software and firrmware, then go to the driver setting (wrench icon) and choose to reset settings to default. There has been a few bug fixes for this resetting function. If it doesn't help, please do let us know.

Thank you all for your excellent patience during this time. The newest version is 0.100 for the software and 55 for the firmware.

KM780 RGB Download page: http://gskill.com/en/download/view/r...aming-keyboard
                  Can confirm that my problem with resetting the keys is now fixed.

EDIT:
                  Now the keyboard layout isn´t right.
                  I'm using the Portuguese layout and while the image that appears on the software is correct, the actual place of keys isn´t.
                  Actually, it seems none of the layouts I can choose are working. All of them give me the same configuration, the image on the software changes but the keys stay the same.
                  Last edited by Nitrohell; 05-30-2016, 10:47 AM.

Comment

awesome update
                    RGB per key is now fully working along with some good fixes/updates like the media butons now can be customized with colors , and some light efects (ripple) is now fixed no longer stay red after the effect.
                    There are some things that i think can be added to a future major update like the ability to change the luminosity per key, for example:
                    key W A S D 100% bright and the rest of the keys 25%
                    I'd like to see added the ability to turn off/on the red Volume bar if possible.
                    This update is awesome, No rush take your time to improve it.

Comment

So with the new firmware update the portuguese layout isn't working anymore.
                      I've tried installing the old software, v0.87, and it'll stay the same.

Changing to different layouts with the software and saving them to the device, changing the software to a different UI language, resetting the whole thing to default, nothing worked.
                      Tried changing the layout using the windows language and regional settings to something else, delete the portuguese layout and then add it again and that didn't work. The on screen keyboard have the proper layout and all the keys have their expected value. Also connecting an old keyboard gives the proper results for all keys.

Using the KM780, regardless if the software is installed or not, will change the layout to something that isn't the portuguese one.

Give me a fix for this, manually assigning new keys using the software isn't a solution since the problem isn't with the letters but with the keys for punctuation and other special characters, these keys have have more than one value per key.
                      Is there a way to downgrade the firmware?
                      Last edited by Nitrohell; 05-30-2016, 11:18 AM.

Comment

I'm using the portuguese layout too. Last day i have only tested the RGB and the software in general, didn't type anything.

I do not have the keyborad plugged right now, i am cleaning my setup gimme some time and i will post here if the punctuation isn't correct.

:EDIT:

Can confirm the layout in general is not correct, the punctuation is from US layout no matter what we do. Keyboard KM 780 RGB Portuguese layout with the last update (SW 0.100) and firmware (FW 55) releassed last day.
                        If there are some one wiith a diferent keyborad layout can see if the punctuation is right?
                        Last edited by hype; 05-31-2016, 04:36 AM.

Comment

In spanish fail. .

Comment

The German Keyboard Layout is broken too !!

Comment

UK layout is broken too. Rolling back to 0.87 does not fix it (Only briefly when I do reset in the settings dialog. But as soon as I close the dialog it is broken again).

Comment

Working...
                              X