X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIPJAWS KM780 RGB Issues

Hey,

I have a few issues with my new keyboard which are:

1) The "#" key doesn't light up with custom lighting.
    2) When a macro is set you cant reset the key back to normal operation. e.g. I set "q" as a macro and now I cant set "q" back to being a standard key.

I have the latest software installed.

Any help you can provide would be great otherwise I will be taking the keyboard back as in its current state it's not fit for purpose.

Thanks,

Gormond.

Any update on these issues?

To add:

3) When I select "Reset to default" it only resets mode 1 and not modes 2 and 3 no matter what I select first.

Comment

Hi Gormond,

1. Our team will be trying to locate and fix the macro-resetting issue.
      2. You might want to try selecting mode 2, then click on "Reset to default". There's a bug in the recent version that clears only the selected mode.

In the meantime, please check your message for instructions on reflashing the firmware, so you get your settings back to defaults. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL View Post
        Hi Gormond,

1. Our team will be trying to locate and fix the macro-resetting issue.
        2. You might want to try selecting mode 2, then click on "Reset to default". There's a bug in the recent version that clears only the selected mode.

In the meantime, please check your message for instructions on reflashing the firmware, so you get your settings back to defaults. Thank you.
        Thanks I will give that a go, any information on my other point:

1) The "#" key doesn't light up with custom lighting.

Gormond.

Comment

When you say "custom lighting", is it the active lighting profiles (wave, ripple, etc.) or the static single key lighting? A picture or video link sent to techsupport@gskill.com may help our team understand the situation a bit better.

If the # key doesn't work in any of the lighting effects, then it might be faulty, and we'd be glad to provide a replacement through RMA.

Comment

Working...
          X