About profiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About profiles

Hi, I recently bought my MX780 and I am quite impressed with it, however there many things that could be improved, I will list below;

Changing between menus (from Lighting to Settings for example) it is not as responsiveness as expected. Some kind of "lag" is experienced, its not exaggerated though.

Assigning the profile switch function to a button of the mouse only lets you to Cycle UP between profiles. Is there a way a Cycle Down could be implemented for switching profiles?
    I have 3 profiles, and if I switch UP to another profile, I expect to be able to switch down to the previous one, but instead iI have to cycle through the third profile to get to the first one.
    Not sure if I am explaining myself correctly, excuse my english.

This comes in handy as I play League of Legends and I have my profiles set up this way:
    Profile #1
    Profile #2
    Profile #3

1 and 2 may be used in a single gaming session as I have the keys of the mouse distributed differenty for each situation in game, so I switch them, but 3rd is only used under certain circumstances and never is switched with any other as I dont need to.
    In a scenario like LoL where you need quick reaction levels, having to cycle through an extra profile takes critical time that may end in a missplay.

Just wanting to hear your thgouths guys on this and why wasnt a Profile Switch Down option on the Profile Switch function (where you assing it to a mouse button)

Thank you for your feedback. This might be an option that our software team may have overlooked. We will give our software team your feedback and see if we can resolve this issue.

We understand that if Cycle Up/Down were implemented, then you can save some critical game time.

Thank you for your patience during this time.

Comment

Working...
    X