X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.SKILL RIPJAWS V F4-3000C15D-16GVRB MSI z170a gaming pro

Hello,

with MSI z170a gaming pro and G.SKILL RIPJAWS V F4-3000C15D-16GVRB :

if I increase the memory voltage above 1.25v, I have problem with windows wake up from sleep mode

have you ever encountered this problem ?

with MSI has problems to recognize the profiles xmp
    I have no way to completely check the list of timings

in my case :

tRFC is 390 instead of 391
    tRRD is 7 instead of 6

could you give me the complete list of timing to control all settings :

Last edited by noubazor; 04-07-2016, 12:13 AM.

Shouldn't the memory Voltage be 1.35V?

Did you check memory power up and sleep settings?

Comment

memory works correctly at 3000 mhz and 1.35v (no error with memetest or OCCT or prime95) but the wake up of sleep mode is not working

I look at the side of the windows options or bios options, hybrid sleep or normal sleep does not work, the "hibernation" works

I do not think the problem is due to the timings but I explore all the "tracks"

Comment

Check memory power down or memory power up settings because it sounds like it is not getting sufficient voltage to boot up. from sleep (off).

Hibernation works because the system is not fully off, it is technically on just very low power state.

Comment

I changed power supply ==> wake up of sleep mode is not working

with a single memory module (one after the other) ===> wake up of sleep mode is working

with 2 memory modules in single channel (slot 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 1/4) or dual channel ( slot 1/3 or 2/4) ===> wake up of sleep mode is not working

Comment

Do you have the latest BIOS? Contact MSI to see if they have experienced this issue.

Comment

I have already explained my problem on the forum MSI but administrators do not really mind...

I'm using the latest beta bios 1.91

before bios 1.8 with xmp ON, i also had problems with memory stability problems with the 2 memory modules while with one that worked (xmp profile : on)

I think the problem is not of memory modules but the motherboard or the processor memory controller...

Comment

Administrators do not work for MSI. You need to contact MSI directly.

Comment

I had a motherboard exchange without success, the problem was still present

motherboard and memory is returning to the seller and two weeks ago I built again (returning parts) the computer and install 1.A bios and I have not had the problem

Comment

Working...
                  X