Ripjaws V 3200 & x99 asus sabertooth voltage question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripjaws V 3200 & x99 asus sabertooth voltage question

i succesfully running the ripjaws v on my x99 sabertooh motherboard. my 5820k is running @4.4 and my cache ratio @4.1 and the ripjaws v with xmp profile @3200 and command rate 2t. i tested it with prime95 27.9 version. the test was succesfully completed after the complete custom run in ~21h without any error.
    the question i have is, the ripjaws v are running on auto at the vdimm voltage. normaly when auto is set, the ripjaws v must run at 1.35v. but in the bios also on aida64 the vdimm is not 1.35v, it is ~1.38v. also when i write 1.35v manual as voltage, it shows ~1.38 after that. i like to know how much i can go with the voltage on the ripjaws v for 24/7? i have read till 1.4v is safe to run the ripjaws for 24/7. now i am running prime95 again with the same setting before but with command rate 1t to look if with this voltage i can run prime95 complete again without an error. if it will not pass with 1t @1,38v i will try to give it more voltage. thats why i would like to know how much voltage i can give them for 24/7. for your answers thanx in advance
    Last edited by gabberhead; 03-05-2016, 03:00 AM.

High Voltage is no problem as long as it is being utilized. The RAM and CPU can handle 1.50V

Comment

Working...
    X