Keyboard Not responding during Windows Profile Switching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyboard Not responding during Windows Profile Switching

I just received this keyboard yesterday, and I'm running into an issue where I'm unable to switch Windows user profiles, because once I hit the lock screen, the keyboard completely stops responding. In order to log in I have to disconnect and reconnect the USB cables.

If I uninstall the software, the keyboard works fine and I have no issues switching profiles.

Keyboard Firmware: 44
    Keyboard Software used: 0.81 and 0.78

Please let me know what other information I can provide.

Thank you,

It's an issue we've recently replicated. Our software team is working on a fix to upload as soon as possible.

The only workaround at the moment for switching profiles, is to enter Task Manager, go into the Details tab (Win 8, 10) or Process tab (Win 7), End Task on all instances of "App.exe", then you're safe to switch profiles. After re-logging in, you'll need to reopen the software.

Comment

Keyboard update!

I love the keyboard, but I've also encountered this issue when trying to sign out or switch profiles on windows 10. Any word on an update coming soon???? Would greatly appreciate it and would make my life a lot easier!!!
      Thanks!
      Last edited by rocanaa7x; 03-06-2016, 09:51 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Please update to 0.87! The latest 0.87 (for KM780 RGB) software version should resolve the logging out-freeze bug.

For any KM780 MX users, version 0.80 also fixes this bug.

Thanks for your patience while waiting for this fix!

http://gskill.com/en/download

Comment

Working...
        X