Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two keys missing in software (spanish layout).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two keys missing in software (spanish layout).

Hey,
    I just bought the KM780 RGB spanish layout and whenever I try to use the "background lighting" thing there are two keys that I cannot change (I assume this is because software is only prepare to manage english layout) (Images). This also happen when I go to Customize. I know the leds are fine cause it works when I use any lighthing effect.

Is there something that I'm missing? I tried changing software language to spanish but it didn't help.

SW 0.78
    FM 41
    Windows 8.1

Sorry my english :P

Hi Pelozo,

This is something we've been working on. The language options at the moment is only for display language. However, we're working on a major software update to support all keyboard layouts that's not NA English.

So in the future, there will be two language options you can set: UI display language and keyboard layout language.

We're hoping this update will be available some time between middle to end of February.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL View Post
      Hi Pelozo,

This is something we've been working on. The language options at the moment is only for display language. However, we're working on a major software update to support all keyboard layouts that's not NA English.

So in the future, there will be two language options you can set: UI display language and keyboard layout language.

We're hoping this update will be available some time between middle to end of February.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Cool. Thanks.

Comment

Same issue here. So new version fixed lighting in spanish layout "<" key, but not the "Ç".
        FV 44
        SV 0.81
        Windows 7

I found another bug: if spanish language is selected (not if english is selected), a CTD happens when clicking "effect lighting".

Comment

Originally posted by Choutos2 View Post
          I found another bug: if spanish language is selected (not if english is selected), a CTD happens when clicking "effect lighting".
          I was about to report this same issue. and the same happens with "settings".

It happens with UI language. Layout can be in Spanish.

Comment

Hi! Sorry for the wait, but check out the latest update (0.85) for the KM780 RGB!

Make sure you go into the wrench icon on the top right and select the correct UI language and keyboard layout. The correct keyboard layout should allow you to set the extra keys for the Spanish layout!

Comment

"Ç" light still not working.

FM 46
              SW 0.85
              Last edited by Pelozo; 02-23-2016, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Hi Pelozo,

We'll look into the"Ç" key.

Have you tried creating a new keyboard profile? If you're using an old profile, the lighting settings might not carry over.

Comment

Im having the same issue.

Using a new profile can´t light "Ç", only with lighting effects.

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL View Post
                    Hi Pelozo,

We'll look into the"Ç" key.

Have you tried creating a new keyboard profile? If you're using an old profile, the lighting settings might not carry over.
                    I tried with a new profile, I reinstalled the software and the problem persists.

Comment

Our software team is working on a fix right now for that key. Thank you both for being patient during this time, while we work on the next patch.

Comment

Working...
                      X