X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 780 mx red

anyone know how to get the new lighting profiles to work
    i can use all the old ones but the new ones just do nothing
    i have tried reinstalling the software, rebooting , saving to memory quite familiar with the qwerks lol
    "on a side note a option to disable macro-ing non g keys would be awesome dont know how many times i accidently macro'd wrong buttons by picking up my keyboard lol"
    running windows 10 x64
    Last edited by kronickiller; 01-01-2016, 05:16 PM.

also anyone getting problem with the lighting after a while
    the lights just quit working and i gotta unplug to get em to work

Comment

Hi,

Which lighting profiles are you trying to get to work? Is it the Reactive2 one?

Remember to click on "Save to Device Memory" after any changes, and make sure that the correct mode is selected "M1", "M2", or "M3".

Unfortunately, a feature of this keyboard is the ability to set macro to any key, but we'll let the software team know about your feedback.

If you're also having issues upon reboot, then make a backup of the profile (by exporting the profile), then reset the profile by going to the wrench icon on the top right and click "Reset to Default Setting".

We're working on the software continually to improve various bugs, so check back once in a while for software updates!

Comment

firm 813
        software 85
        windows 10 x64 i even reinstalled same thing the newer profiles dont work

still cant use profiles reactive2, wave, ripple
        are they just for the other keyboards ?

Comment

Please make sure that the latest version is correctly installed. The software should be 0.85, with the matching firmware as version 27.

Please make sure the version numbers are correct. If the firmware version is not 27, then a mismatching version may cause operational issues. In this case, please click on "Check Update" to update the firmware to the correct version.

If you are still having troubles after this, please let us know, and we may have to force a firmware wipe to reset the firmware.
          Last edited by G.SKILL; 04-06-2016, 02:51 AM. Reason: Edited for grammar/clarity.

Comment

http://s14.postimg.org/kh3l0rqzk/Untitled.jpg
            http://postimg.org/image/xl95dgj19/

been tryin to figure out that update thing lol
            even reinstalled to see if it would not sure what it doesnt like about my comp
            what do u do exactly, tried that update button on the pic and tried clicking firmware exe and nothing lol
            tried usb 2 and usb 3 ports too and shoving it into my 32bit windows 10 tablet still no update and i would rather not send my only keyboard away for rma lol
            Last edited by kronickiller; 04-06-2016, 06:46 PM.

Comment

That firmware version should most definitely not be 813. Please check your private message and we'll send you further instructions.

Comment

sweet she works great now
                nice instructions, i can see why you probably dont leave them on ur website kinda tests ur ability to do alot of krap one handed lol

Comment

thx for the assist

Comment

Excellent to hear! Feel free to come back and open a thread whenever you have any further questions!

Comment

Working...
                    X