G.skill f3-2666c12d-16gtxd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.skill f3-2666c12d-16gtxd

I am trying some 2x8G|G.SKILL F3-2666C12D-16GTXD with the stock timings of 12 13 13 35 2t 1.65v and wonder if there are some settings and volts I can tweak to get this tighter.With the stock timings I get blue screens,so now with 12 14 14 35 1.66v she runs ok.I have a msi mpower max ac mb teamed up with a I7 4770k.Any reccmendations appreciated.

More DRAM Voltage is the only way

Comment

Thanks.How high of Dram volts is safe for 24-7 useage.Also,should I increase the system agent voltage too.

Comment

From my experience with MSI motherboards they usually need a bit more vdimm than other models at very high clocks.

Manually increase SA if it is needed and don't forget IO(a/d).
        Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Thanks a bunch for the info.How much SA IO a/d should I start with.Right now my cpu sa volts is set on manual at 1.050v,cpu io analog volts 1.100,and cpu digital volts is 1.150v.

Comment

SA and IO(a/d) for a certain clock vary from one CPU to another and sometimes differ even with the same CPU between MB models. I was using around SA +150mV IO(a) +50mV IO(d) +50mV for DDR3-2933 with 4790K on Gigabyte Z97X-SOC Force for example, but my G3258 needs quite a bit more SA with everything else the same (memory, MB, settings).
            Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Working...
            X