Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't see XMP profiles

Hi,

I have currently resurrected a build I did from a while back, and in doing that I swapped out my previous sandy bridge chip for a slightly newer ivy bridge one (3570) but using the same board (Asrock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3). However, after updating to the latest BIOS (2.30) which supposedly accommodates Ivy Bridge, I am somehow unable to set my RAM timings beyond 1600.

My sticks are the F3-14900CL9D-8GBXL pair, which I'm pretty sure is compatible with my setup.

Why can't I see the XMP profile on my UEFI? Im pretty sure I was able to set my XMP default in my previous CPU and BIOS version.

Any help would be appreciated.

Up, anyone?

Comment

Can you please post a picture of CPUZ spd tab? (from a slot that contains one of your two modules)
      Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Originally posted by emissary42 View Post
        Can you please post a picture of CPUZ spd tab? (from a slot that contains one of your two modules)
        Here's the screenshot.

from there, it's pretty clear that my rams indeed can run 1866mhz, but like I said, it's not on my UEFI.

Comment

Enable profile #1 her:

Comment

Originally posted by emissary42 View Post
            Enable profile #1 her:

That's the problem. I can't see that option on my UEFI. Under DRAM there is no XMP setting.

Comment

Since CPUZ clearly shows XMP is available, that is probably a bug in the BIOS. I would ask ASRock about that, before downgrading to an older BIOS.

Comment

Did you hard reset BIOS/EFI then try again?

Thank you
                GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
                X