Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-1600C9Q-32GSR + Gigabyte G1.Sniper M5 + Intel i7-4770K

Hey guys,

I just picked up a Gigabyte G1 Sniper M5 Motherboard, along with a 32GB Kit of Sniper 1600C9Q memory, and I have an issue with the dual channel configuration. When any combination of DIMMs are in a dual channel configuration, the system will not boot. If I purposely install two DIMMs to be in their own channel, the system will boot (but with only 16GB of memory). I've tried all of the combinations of memory and sockets to ensure that I don't have a bad DIMM or motherboard, and it does not appear to be the case. I also configured timing in the motherboard to 9-9-9-24, but have not configured anything beyond that. Do you have any suggestions on a BIOS configuration that will allow me to use the full 32GB? The kit is verified to work with this motherboard, and the motherboard is at the latest BIOS update.

Thanks!

Have you tried to enable XMP? That should take care of all the settings. You can also test the modules individually to see if it is a problem with the RAM. Keep me posted on the result.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
    X