Asus P8Z77-V LK Mobo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asus P8Z77-V LK Mobo

Just a heads up to anyone running this board, I tried to update my bios and failed half a dozen times using the auto utility on Asus's site to point me to the correct chipset/bios downloads... The issue is it was just pulling up info fo rthe P8Z77-V board, which is different from the LK model. You have to manually select this board to get correct bios/chipset stuff from Asus.

On the bright side once I did get the bios updated I managed to OC my ram to 1866 easily and been stable for a week.

I've sent Asus a ticket on that issue and maybe they can get it resolved, but I suspect this isn' the only board that works this way. So if you have an asus board just manually enter the model for correct drivers/bios download.
    ASUS P8Z77-V LK / I5 3350P / 2X F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL Running @ 1866mhz / MSI GTX760 TF

Thats good to hear because I just bought the p8 Z77-V model lol. I love that memokay button. Much more convenient then popping out my gpu, then cmos battery. Motherboards sure do get fancy when you pay more money for one.

Comment

Working...
    X