New overclocked build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New overclocked build

before i start i want to thank gskill for the ripjaw x its amazing ram and it runs great

now on to the build

1000w Rosewell PSU

Motherboard:Asrock 990FX Extreme 3

CPU: AMD FX-4300 Quadcore 3.8ghz with turbo of 4.0ghz now overclocked to 4.543ghz@1.450v@233mhz
    NB 2563@1.313v
    HT 2563

CPU Cooler:Enermax ETS-T40-TA CPU Cooler with arctic silver 5 compound and 2 120mm fans push pull configuration

2xSapphire Radeon HD 7770 ghz OC edition video cards

Ram: 4x2gb of G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series DDR3-1866 9-10-9-28 T2 memory clock at 932mhz

2 120mm intake fans
    1 120mm exhaust fans

1 1.5tb external
    1 1tb internal
    1 500gb internal

with this build and OC i got a 40% Performance boost out of this and down the road i am going water cooled and wanting to get to 5ghz already have the major parts of the WC system just don't have the money right now to finish it so ya i would screen shots if it wasent so tinny to read\

i posted this to early my system is restarting randomly with out bluescreens so i got to take care of that and stableize my system before posting pics
    Last edited by Tomlintm; 09-11-2013, 07:06 PM.

Is the restart upon crash option disabled in windows?

If yes, it might be a power related symptom...
    Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Originally posted by emissary42 View Post
      Is the restart upon crash option disabled in windows?

If yes, it might be a power related symptom...
      nope i didnt even no there was a option for that but i did disable it tho today so maybe i can see the error this time

Comment

i finlly got my system stable i played several games for hours yesterday and no restarts or blue screens

Comment

Nice! What are the current settings sitting at?

Comment

Working...
          X