X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help [ SNIPER ] F3-14900CL9D-8GBSR

Hello,
    I need some advice becouse i'm stuck installing this memory kit in my PC
    I'll try to explain my issue. When i install it and use the XMP 1 or 2 at 1866 as it rated, after save and exit my PC enters in a continuous loop turning on and off and i cant access to the bios, at this point i have to push the (clear CMOS switch) to allow me reset values and go back to set bios again.
    I tested:
    -XMP 1 or 2 profile can't boot or access to bios(continuous loop turning on and off before i can see the asus logo or bios post)
    -All in AUTO (same problem above)
    -Typing different manual setting (different timing setting and voltage 1.50v +0.10v) no luck.
    I set it to 2133 10-11-10-30 1N 1.60V and it worked, but i received an error i know it is not set to work at this speed.
    Now i'm running it at 1600 9-9-9-24 1N 1.50V and it work fine without any error, But i'd like to run it at 1866 as it rated.
    My system spec: MB: Asus Maximus V Gene with latest BIOS. Processor: Intel I5 3570K @4.2 1.14V, EVGA 670, Crucial M4 128GB/ WD500 GB

Thanks
    Last edited by dasX91; 04-24-2013, 07:11 AM.

Do you have the latest BIOS? If not try that. If you do have the latest BIOS try setting the timings, DRAM voltage manually.....also if an error at 2133 with those timings and DRAM voltage try the CR at 2T and all may be well, these sticks are great OCers, I often run Snipers a step up, i.e. the 1866 at 2133.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Hi,
      yes i have the latest BIOS, in memtest in test 7 i receive one error at 2133 10-11-10-30 2T.
      BTW should i touch VCCIO voltage? because it is the only thing i have not touch yet. Do you suggest me adjust other setting on the BIOS and what can i set there?
      Thanks

Comment

With the sticks yes, try taking the VCCIO up + 0.07 or so

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Ok thanks
          After several test i can confirm it is stable at 10-11-10-30 1T 1.50v. I won't be able to stabilize it throught the XMP. I OCed it to 2133 10-11-10-28 2T, 11-11-11-30 1.50 (+ 0.15v) but i was not able to pass PRIME 95 stress test or MEMTEST successfully.

Comment

Sounds good, love the Snipers, don't think I've come across a yet that didn't OC well

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X