F3-14900CL9D-8GBSR + Intel DZ68BC + Intel i5-2500K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-14900CL9D-8GBSR + Intel DZ68BC + Intel i5-2500K

I spoke with G.Skill Support to come up with the following settings for my motherboard+memory+cpu combination.

I've been running with these settings for a couple of months playing various games in both Windows and Linux with no issues.

I originally was running with the default settings that the motherboard chose for about a year, and suddenly the system became very unstable and I ended up having to redo the OSs which was a bummer. After using the new settings I haven't seen any of the odd behavior I saw before.

The memory is rated for higher multiplier speeds, but my motherboard/cpu couldn't handle it for whatever reason. Underclocking the memory allowed the system to become stable again.

Code:
    Memory Voltage           1.5000
    System Agent Voltage     0.9250
    Memory Multiplier:Speed  10:1333
    tCL                      7
    tRCD                     7
    tRP                      7
    tRASmin                  24
    tRFC                     143
    tRRD                     6
    tWR                      14
    tWTR                     7
    tRTP                     7
    tRC                      35
    tFAW                     24
    Command Rate             2T
    I'm going to drop the tRASmin down to 21 soon enough to see if the system will remain stable and still be able to push some more performance out of this memory.

Thanks, G.Skill Support, for your help with my system!

Might want to raise your memory controller voltage some, should help you go a little faster

Comment

Good idea Jammer

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
      X