F3-17000cl11q-16gbxl & asus m5a99fx pro r2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-17000cl11q-16gbxl & asus m5a99fx pro r2.0

First and foremost this isn't a complaint but more of an inquiry/statement...
    in order to get this working I had to bump the DRAM Voltage up to 1.65 otherwise it wouldn't even POST. By all accounts I'm assuming that's safe, correct? At least with other memory of yours that I've had it was ok. I didn't touch any other settings or overclock anything I'm going to assume my MOBO makes all the necessary changes it needs to. When I'm in UEFI It's actually displays it fluctuating between 1.62v-1.63v in real time. I have all timings on Auto other than defining 2T. I was willing to accept whatever the timings were other than that in Auto for the time being. Here's the weird thing though my timings are defaulting to 9-11-11-28 and not the XMP of 11-11-11-30. So far I've not had any BSODs so do I count my blessings and leave them alone or try to tighten them up? Does anyone else have this setup and better timings than this I could try?

F3-17000CL11Q-16GBXL @2133 9-11-11-28
    ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0
    AMD FX-8350

Messing with the timings a little

Messing with the timings a little
    Attached Files

Comment

see

See any settings that I should change in AOD?
      Attached Files

Comment

Looks pretty good, often have to mess with timings and voltages on AMD, the MCs (memory controllers) aren't as strong as those on Intel CPUS

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X