Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel DX58SO + F3-12800CL9T-12GBSR2

Hi,

I have a Intel i7 940 with a intel dx58so motherboard and i just recently purchased this kit F3-12800CL9T-12GBSR2 (3x4gb sniper 1.25v 1600) I am having issues with it posting in tri channel. I was wondering do i have to configure the settings on the bios to have this kit run without it beeping? and if so what are the settings should be? Only way for me to have it run fine with all 3 is 1 in the black slot and 2 in the blue slot. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Make sure you have the latest BIOS, then try Clearing the CMOS and install the sticks in the blue slots

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

i do have the latest bios update and i have cleared the cmos. I have tried installing in blue slots all i get is the 3 beeps so i was wondering if i should manually put the values in?

Comment

Did you try enabling XMP and selecting the 1600 profile? They should boot up with the sticks in to the default of 1333

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X