Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oc'ing [SNIPER] F3-14900CL9D-8GBSR from 1866 to 2133

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone has the same kit and what is the overclock you have if any. Also, if anyone knows how much can these overclock and how much vram can they handle?

Ive seen ppl do 1.65v but is this safe for 24/7 operation? How about the timings?

Any help would be appreciated...
    thanks

Yes, this set generally OCs fine (may be a weak set out there somewhere) but I've used prob 15 or more of these sets and all went top 2133 with no problem (even with 2 sets). I normally start them at 2133, 10-11-10-28, CR at 2T or 2N, and DRAM voltage at 1.6 and then lower the voltage as is possible while maintaining stability. As to 1.65, both my main rigs (Z77 and a P67) are running right at 1.65 24/7 with 32GB (1 at 2133 the other at 2400) and have a number of clients running more and faster 24/7 at 1.65 and even over 1.7 with no problem

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

How would i know its stable?
      Im currently at 10 11 10 28 2T at 1.56v and the vccio is 1.10v
      I left it running the latest memtest to see if it can pass one pass.
      Is 1 pass of testing enough or should i go for longer? Example: all night?
      Thanks

Comment

For Memtest, it's best to run each stick individually to test it, I normally let it run 4-5 passes (or overnight if it's late and I want to grab some sleep. Another good test is to run Prime, it stresses the system, might take a look at the info thread OCing tools, can be found here:

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=10511

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X