GSkill Website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSkill Website?

Just wondering what has happened to Gskill.com, everytime I try to go to it I get one of those 'related searches' pages for unactive domain names. Has the website address changed? or has the website been shut down?
    Last edited by Arkitekt; 08-13-2012, 07:20 PM.

Nope, it's still there, ( www.gskill.com )been over a couple times today, including just now, might try with a different browser or you may have malware/virus that is redirecting your searches, there's some new stuff out there that's been hitting a lot of systems

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Hmm, weird. I get the same page on Google Chrome, Firefox, & Internet Explorer. I even get the same page when trying to view from IE on my Windows Phone 7. Don't think it is malware, I don't think it is something with my WiFi either, I checked through WiFi and 3G on my phone.

Edit: Same page on my kid's laptop, as well as my wife's Android phone.
      Last edited by Arkitekt; 08-13-2012, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Here it is as of right now:

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

This is what I see on every thing I try:

I will run a scan, but it is weird that it only has affected Gskill.com, and one every one of my devices.
          Last edited by Arkitekt; 08-13-2012, 04:59 PM.

Comment

May have got that DNS changer malware - hang on....here it is, check out this page....

http://www.digitaltrends.com/computi...arting-july-9/

Tman

Comment

Hmm I remember reading about that, went to the FBI website and it said I was clear, but I will look into it a bit more. Would that malware affect multiple devices though? including mobile phones? Unfortunately the only website that seems to do this to me is yours

Comment

That's one reason I asked if all are synced, because I'm not sure, I pulled up GSkill on three of my other systems no problem and during a phone call just now, had a client pull it up, again, no problem.....I can drop a note to GSkill, their US folks are gone for the day, but could check with the folks in Taipei.

Tman

Comment

No none are synced. I have tried different browsers, different phones (and on 3G, which would show up if i had an issue within my router).

Comment

And just like that it works, very very odd

Comment

May have been a glitch in your area or just a router somewhere throwing up it's cables and saying not now, just some of those gremlins out there in the ether

Tman

Comment

LOL maybe, your Facebook page has some comments regarding the same issue I had, the commenters are saying it was a domain registration issue.

Comment

Well, I was just guessing, a lot get confused but I'm not GSkill, I'm a member like you, started using using GSkill a few yars ago and stick with them, I'm generally in and out on a daily basis, have a small systems biz and use the forums here to help keep up with all the hardware.....will have to take a look at their Facebook page, never been there. Thanks

Tman

Comment

Thats ok and oh, thought because it said administrator under your name that you might have a bit of affiliation to GSkill. Thanks for your help though

Comment

No problem, just been around a long time and help out checking new members and folks with problems

Tman

Comment

Working...
                              X