erase tool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• erase tool?

what can I use to erase my Falcon SSD to factory new condition?...do HDDErase or 'sanitary erase' work on Falcon drives?...I heard that sanitary erase is a good tool to use but I don't know if it only works on OCZ SSD drives or on all SSD drives

There is a trim / wiper tool for the Falcon.

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=733

GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

GSkill Tech
      In an earlier post in the general discussions forum where you were explaining about being behind on providing support for the forums (spammers, support, etc) you stated

"We apologize if this causes any inconvenience, but we are working on a new website so that all firmware updates and such can be directly downloaded from our website. Until we have that completed, all firmwares will have to be downloaded from the Official G.Skill forum; consequently, all pending users can not be thoroughly filtered and thus leading to spam."

Am wondering, since in the above response the user is being directed to the FORUMS again, if indeed these firmware/software downloads are actually going to be moved to a different part of the webpage as was indicated - I have clients still waiting to get approved to be able to get into the forums.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Tradesman,

The new database including firmware updates will be up in a couple weeks. We are working hard on completing it as soon as possible. If there are clients still awaiting approval, please have them PM or email me for immediate approval. Otherwise, I will try to approve all during the day then wait to delete spam. =P

GSKILL SUPPORT
        ustech@gskill.com

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
          There is a trim / wiper tool for the Falcon.
          does the HDDErase tool work on the Falcon SSD's?...the HDDErase tool is supposed to format the drive and reset it back to factory new condition (sort of like writing zeroes to a mechanical hard drive)

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
          The new database including firmware updates will be up in a couple weeks.
          does this mean a new firmware is going to be released in the next few weeks?
          Last edited by Titus; 07-08-2009, 04:23 AM.

Comment

GSkill Tech:

Appreciate the update, will pass it on, and I'll just continue to provide the updates to my clients if they are still interested, some like me, have given up on your SSDs

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X