God Mode revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God Mode revisited

If you would like to be able to access numerous controls of your system at once, Try GodMode, been playing with it for a bit and it comes in handy. To set it up, simply create a new folder on your desktop and rename it to:

God Mode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

which will change it to an ICON similar to Control Panel and be titled GodMode

double click and it provides you with a menu to access all kinds of system controls

PS - if you want to personalize, simple change GodMode in the above string to whatever you like, i.e. Git Ur Done, if a fan of the cable guy

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

WOW, and it all loads so quick it must be nice and small.
    Thanks for that, good to have so many things in one place when things go wrong.

If it had regedit and command line it would be perfect
    WORLD DOMINATION FOR ALL !

Comment

Neat little utility that goes back to Vista, it's part of the system and was undocumented to the public till about 2007/8 when someone discovered it and it hit the net

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

WOW!! Works in Windows 8. That is an astounding amount of information in one well-organized place! Here's what it looks like:

The name of the tool is awesome. When I first saw your post title I was wondering why someone was talking about game cheat commands

Comment

You can basically call it whatever you want, it was a MS programmer I believe who it and that was the name he gave it, much better than reverse spelling which is Dog Mode

Tman

Comment

Working...
          X