Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• compatibility

Hi,

After having problems with my current system (Q6600 based) I want to upgrade the motherboard,CPU and RAM.
    I've settled on the I5 2500k for the CPU, I needed a MATX based motherboard to fit my current case, the Asus p8z68-m pro was recommended.
    G.skill always seems to get good reviews so I was looking at G.skill F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL . The question is will the 8GBXL RAM be ok with the P8Z68-M PRO? I can't see this one listed on the Asus QVL or this particular mobo on G.skills site. The nearest RAM Asus listed is F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL. It was suggested the BXL would be better matched with the 2500k I just wanted to be sure the 8GBXL would be ok with the above mobo before buying .

PSU I'll be using is Coolermaster 600w silent pro gold, GC GTX 460 (will be upgraded later)

Thank you

Yes the X will actually be better, the Ripjaws X were designed for the P67, Z68, H67 chipsets

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thats great news, thanks Tman

Comment

Let us know what you think of 'em

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I'll be sure to post on here, be in a couple of weeks.

Thanks again

Comment

We'll be keeping an eye out

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X