AMD Compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMD Compatibility

I am trying to find out if this G. Skill memory would work with the following components:

F3-128000CL9Q-16GBXM.
    Designed for 2nd Generation Intel Core Processors and the Z68/P67 motherboards
    Optimized 1.35V ultra low voltage
    Compatible with Intel P55 platforms
    Intel XMP ready

I want to use them in an AMD ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ motherboard with an AMD FX-6100 3.6GHz processor. Will this memory chip work with those other non-Intel components?

Is there another memory, 4x4 1600 kit, that you would recommend which would work better with the motherboard and processor combination mentioned above?

Will I be able to take advantage of the 1.35V feature of this memory chip?

Thank you.

Should be fine and the low voltage should be no problem

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

For AMD it may need to be slightly higher, like 1.45V.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

[sniper] f3-14900cl9d-8gbsr

I have these RAM '[SNIPER] F3-14900CL9D-8GBSR 1866MHz' and this motherboard GIGABYTE 870A-USB3 with this Processor AMD FX-4100 3.6GHZ 4-CORE BLACK EDITION. But I fail to bear the motherboard on my Preferred which gives as the G. SKIll .. We are supported on or should I change my board?

Iwannis Voumvoulakis, Heraklion Crete.

Comment

Chechk that you have the latest BIOS for the mobo,might try 1600 at 8-9-8-28, the 4100 may not be able to carry 1866 sticks in this combo, it's rated UP TO 1866

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

GiaVou007,

Do you have latest BIOS? Test one module at a time to see if both perform the same. The memory is compatible, so something may be defective.

Thank you
              GSKILL TECH

Comment

Amd.....

I have not even compose the PC, I expect the motherboard to me coming, because I bought online .. Want to know if it works correctly. Because here I was told that it works flawlessly.!

(sorry for my bad translation)

Comment

No problem then.

Thank you
                  GSKILL TECH

Comment

Amd.....

Ok then.. thnks my friends...

Comment

Let us know how it goes

Tman

Comment

You can run them, yes, wouldn't bet on doing so at 2133 though, better off trying for 1866 or even 1600 w/ tighter timings

Tman

Comment

Working...
                        X